Daily Rates 2015 incl. 15% VAT
|Description||Pricing in Euros Per Person / Item|
|1 Hunter||260 €|
|2 Hunters||240 €|
|3 Hunters||200 €|
|4 Hunters||180 €|
|Accompanying guest||110 €|
|Non-hunting days||110 €|
|Children aged 6-10||50 €|
|Children under 6||Free|
Hire of hunting rifle (Per hunt)
► .300 H&H Winchester, Blaser 8x68s or
► .300 Weatherby, 9,3x64
|Per round||8 €|
|Preparation for shouldermounting (each)||30 €|
|Airport transfers per group||250 €|
|Guided photo safari (per day, per group and €1.30 per km thereafter)||280 €|
Daily rates includes a hunting guide, accommodation, laundry service and meals. Guided safaris to many interesting sights can be arranged at any time, please feel free to ask.
Trophy Rates 2015
|Trophy||Pricing in Euro per Trophy|
|Zebra (Hartmann's)||980 €|
|Eland Bull *||1,450 €|
|Eland Cow||550 €|
|Oryx / Gemsbock||470 €|
|Blacknose Impala||1,600 €|
|Zebra (Burchell's)||980 €|
|Blue Wildebeest Bull||900 €|
|Blue Wildebeest Cow||480 €|
|Black Wildebeest||1,100 €|
|Hunting Birds (Per bird)||10 €|
|Big Game Hunting||On Request|
Terms & Conditions
- Wounded game are regarded as shot and killed and are charged at full trophy rates plus VAT. Wounded game will also be searced for until located and killed.
- Eland* hunting requires a minimum stay of 8 days
- Included in the Trophy Fees are full board and lodging, laundry service, hunting guide with vehicle, hunting license & permits, field preparation of trophies, storage, transport to taxidermy of trophy.
- Excluded are flights, final preparation and export of trophies, alcholic beverages, ammunition & rifle rentals, gratuaties, extra field trips & tours.
- We recommend taking out travel accident insurance and health insurance.
- A deposit of €1,000 is required upon booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable if cancelled 6 weeks or less prior to arrival.
- Final payment must be made in Euros at the end of your stay at Farm Dabib. We do not have credit card facilities.